The EvoCarbThe test bench for vehicle components - our EvoCarb - impresses with the completely redesigned optic and the technical performance increase through the swinging table made of carbon - which promises particularly effective Buzz Squeak and Rattle analyzes.
These unrivalled properties of the carbon material have an immediate positive effect on our new component shaker. Due to the low weight of the swing table of only 20 kg, components with a higher dead weight can be tested. The stiffness and the high load capacity of the carbon also cause a precise and extremely high power transmission in the component
Highly resistant to corrosion and environmental degradation in combination with shape retention in the event of temperature changes, the material used in our patented shaker makes the shaker perfectly suitable for use in a climatic chamber.
In spite of its singular capabilities, the EvoCarb is whisper quiet while in operation. Its negligible noise output makes it possible to pinpoint potentially disruptive noises and enables our customers to find the appropriate solutions at an early stage.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Shaker system for analyzing componentsThe components (e.g. seats and instrument panels) are consecutively or simulatneous excited on this shaker system in three axes (X/Y/Z) with time-history, random or synthetic signals. The simultaneous three-dimensional excitation with 3 actuators instead of just one promises an even more realistic simulation of roadway profiles.
- Base frame with steel base plate and 3 adapter positions for a High Power Shaker
- Swivel table, 1500 x 650 mm, with component mount and bearings
- 1 or 3 HPS 350 High Power Shaker with adapter plate
- 11 kN excitation power per actuator in a compact and lightweight design
- 3 dimensional excitation is possible (3 axes at the same time)
- Switch cabinet with shaker controller
- PC system for control and analysis
- Sensor system and mounting device for drive file recording
- Software with data logger and sensor system for disruptive noise recording and analysis